Competition Terms & Conditions
WIN BIG with Ryobi, Amper Alles Mica and Kia!
Stand a chance to win a Kia K2700 Bakkie worth R270 000! Buy any Ryobi Branded Product at Amper Alles Mica Silverlakes, Amper Alles Mica Rayton or Amper Alles Mica Groblersdal between the 23rd October 2017 and 31st January 2018, fill in your entry form in store with your till slip number and place it in the entry box in store.
The more times you enter, the more chance you stand to WIN!
Amper Alles Mega Mica Silverlakes and Ryobi, Kia Bakkie Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This is a legitimate private (promotional competition) as defined in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
- In order to enter, customers of Amper Alles Mega Mica Silverlakes, Amper Alles Mica Rayton or Amper Alles Mica Groblersdal need to buy any Ryobi Branded Product at any Amper Alles Mica branch between the 23rdOctober 2017 and 31st January 2018, fill in an entry form in store, with their till slip number and place it in the entry box in store.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old, have a valid Driver’s Licence and be a resident in South Africa.
- Employees, suppliers, family members of the sponsor and other prohibited people may not enter.
- The results of the competition will be based on a random draw of all qualifying entrants.
- Entrants who have submitted their entry form correctly with all qualifying information will be eligible for 1 entry into the draw. Each Ryobi purchase may constitute a new entry, but will need to be evident on a till slip number in order to complete another entry form.
- The closing date for the draw 31st January 2018. The winner will be notified telephonically within 14 days of the closing date.
- Prize winners will be notified via phone. Should the winner be unreachable, a redraw will take place at the discretion of Mica Investments PTY (Ltd).
- Prizes winners will need to collect their prize from Amper Alles Mega Mica Silverlakes.
- Incomplete or incorrect submission of details will render the entry null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The judges’ decision is final.